The GEEK BAR Lite Pro Disposable Pod Device comes with 1.8ml pre-filled juice with various flavou...
Login to view price.
As the latest member of the proud and popular Geek Bar family, the 20mg Geek Bar Meloso Mini Disp...
Login to view price.
Wholesale Vape Geek Bar Q & A
What are Geek Bars?
Geek Bars are an easy-to-use disposable vape pen, available in a variety of different flavours to satisfy any taste. They are ideal for anyone looking to quit smoking as they provide an easy and instant quick nicotine hit without having to fully commit to a reusable vape kit, or even as a peak into the world of vaping for first-time vapers who’d like an introduction to the vaping world.
How do Geek Bars work?
These bars are draw-activated, meaning you won’t have to worry about fiddling with any buttons or even switching them on to enjoy them - just inhale at the mouthpiece to start using them straight away. They also come pre-filled and pre-charged, meaning they can’t be refilled for another use, and will only stop functioning when all the juice is used up. You’ll know it’s time to dispose of your Geek Bar when it stops producing any smoke upon inhaling. When this happens, all that’s left to do is properly dispose of the bar - it’s that simple!
How are Geek Bars different from other vapes?
With smooth draws and mouth-watering flavours, these vape pens are incredibly easy to use and won’t break the bank. They come pre-filled with 2ml of quality vape juice containing a salt nicotine content of 20mg for a satisfying nicotine hit. Unlike other styles of vaping, Geek Bars utilise a mouth-to-lung technique, which means the user inhales the smoke directly into their mouth and then into their lungs rather than directly into their lungs as with refillable sub-ohm vapes.
How long does a Geek Bar last?
Geek Bars usually contain between 500-600 puffs, meaning they’ll typically last the average smoker around 4 days of vaping before they run out of juice. However, this can depend entirely on the vaping preference of the individual and whether they take quick, short puffs, or long, deep drags. When your Geek Bar is all out of its pre-filled juice, you’ll know to stop vaping as no smoke will appear upon inhalation. When this happens, simply dispose of your Geek Bar.
How do you inhale a Geek Bar?
Geek Bars use a mouth-to-lung style of vaping, meaning the vaper inhales the smoke first into the mouth and then into the lungs as they would with a cigarette. This is what makes them the ideal solution for ex-smokers trying to quit cigarettes, as the action of smoking a Geek Bar mirrors that of a cigarette, satisfying the craving and providing a quick and satisfying nicotine hit. All you need to do is inhale from the mouthpiece to start vaping, with no other form of activation required.
Geek Bar Disposables Review
Best Products For Your Customers
Vampire Vape X Geek Bar – A collaboration between Vampire Vape and Geek Bar. Sink your teeth into the Vampire Vape x Geek Bar devices and the award-winning Pinkman Ice or Heisenberg flavour. With 575 puffs, it’s perfect for lighter vapers and offers a leak proof design for a nicer vaping experience.
Geekvape 20mg Geek Bar Pod Kit - - A crystal clear appearance, slender design and massive clouds, this Geek Bar has 575 puffs and is pre-filled with one of more than 25 flavours.
Dr. Vapes Geek Bar – A collaboration from Dr Vapes and Geek Bar. This cool design comes in one of four block colours and looks extremely compact and discreet. It’s great for those just starting out with vaping as it has an easy draw activated leak proof design and an air of simplicity about it.
Geek Bar is known for its wide range of delicious, moreish flavours. Your customers will thank you for introducing them to the following:
- Strawberry ice cream: Smooth, creamy, sweet and subtle, this delicate flavour is delicious, easy to vape and great for beginners who want to avoid anything too sour or sharp. You can find this flavour in the 20mg Geek Bar 500 puffs range and in the C500 range.
- Blueberry Sour Raspberry: Fancy a full-on mouth punch? This high impact flavour blends two gorgeous berries with a sour aftertaste - a bit like when you suck on a sour sweet. You’ll be coming back for more in no time. You can find this fun flavour in the C500 range.
- Hawaiian Sunshine: Tropical, fresh and sweet - imagine vaping this flavour while lazing by the pool in tropical heat with a cocktail in hand. Available in the Shisha range.
- Lemon Mint: A popular choice, the lemon mint flavour comes with the Geek Bar Lite, and offers a great throat hit, fresh taste and a sherbet aftertaste without being overpowering.
- Banana Smoothie: Enjoy the realistic and unique taste of banana smoothie. Smooth, sweet and subtle with a pleasant soothing throat hit. Available in the Geek Bar Lite range.
- Watermelon Ice: watermelon fans will enjoy how realistic and sweet this e-juice is. The ice packs a little punch at the end of the hit, so that you can feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Available in the S600 range
- Pink Lemonade: Fizzy, sweet, refreshing and with a subtle but noticeable throat hit. Available across multiple ranges.
- Mixed Fruit: An ambiguous title, but really this flavour tastes mostly of mangos with a hint of apple, blackcurrant and raspberry. Great for those who enjoy sweetness and a subtle throat hit. Available in the Geek Bar Lite range.
Geek Bar Safety
Are Geek Bars safe? The answer to this question is - Yes. You may have seen alarming news stories about exploding vape pens or fires caused by e-cigs. You should therefore know that all disposable vape products sold in the UK are subject to approval by two regulatory bodies, TPD and MHRA. In alignment with this, all vape pens must have a maximum tank capacity of 2ml, a maximum nicotine level of 200mg/ml, and should carry a safety label and instructions. If you are dubious about where a vape pen has come from, or it does not contain any safety information, then it is advisable not to use it. Vape pens can cause a fire hazard if they do not go through all necessary checks.
“I buy geek bar in bulk and always sell my whole inventory. Recommended” - Alan, UK.
“I never regret buying a wholesale geek bar. My customers lap them up whenever I restock. I also find the geek bar wholesale price really reasonable.” - Tony, UK
“I find some of the cheapest geek bars on here. Good value, reliable service.” Sven, UK.
“Geek Bar are popular for a reason. When it comes to disposables they are absolutely King. I’ve noticed an increase in the number of customers wanting disposables - I think it’s growing in interest - and always point those customers to Geek Bar first” - James, UK
This Valentines, spoil your sweetheart with the gift of relaxation and romance. CBD gift sets are a fantastic way to help your loved one unwind and de-stress.